Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Resolutions for 2009 Update:

1. Sew with a plan whenever possible: I'm working on a spring plan, I'm deciding whether to finish a couple of projects from the fall/winter plan first
2. Do some decorating/painting in our house: Have had DH fix a curtain rod for the rec room, need to hem drapes for that room. Sewed a little valance on the weekend for the powder room; had DH rig up some antique crystal doorknobs to use as some hanging hardware.
3. Add some trend to my wardrobe: Ohh, that's a good one, need to work on that
4. Sew a coat. DONE!
5. Use my Burda Magazines more: I need to use these to accomplish #3. I did buy a very nifty tool to help trace/cut out patterns!
6. Excercise more: we have joined a gym and are making use of it. Lost 7 lbs so far!

No comments: