Sunday, September 28, 2008

Progress on the Sewing Room














WAAAAH, my sewing room is still in progress! However, it is getting closer to completion. As you can see from the pics, the closet is in and the mirrored doors installed, and the walls are drywalled & primed. The shelf for my machines is ready to be installed






Really all that is left is some shelves for the closet, some open shelving for my e-bay pattern selling, patching some gaps and some trim. Also the pot lights have to come out and the new light fixture installed. Then painting! The door is primed & ready to paint, the coating is still on the glass window panels, but it is a 1/2 french door with textured glass panels.






I was lucky to be given a nice small entertainment armoire in a cherry finish for the room, and my hubby rescued a bookshelf from his ex's basement which will be perfect for my books and magazines. Probably 3 weeks to a month away from projects, but getting close!!






No comments: